...or call us on 1300 477 577

Building insurance is a must when you have a home of your own. It is very important to get the correct cover. The Banks and lenders all require this to settle your loan. Building Insurance will cover your home for damages for natural disasters will also cover accidents that do happen around your home.

AAFS recommend and use Allianz Home & Contents Insurance. Allianz also cater for your car Insurance needs. Please see the brochure below and take up the “Up To 90 Day Free Cover” offer. This will cover your home after exchange of contracts to settlement. Don’t forget to quote our unique code.

You need insurance that’s easy to understand, so you’re assured of your financial situation if there’s a problem. If you want assistance, or need help discussing your building insurance needs, you can just ring us. Our professional advisors can provide you with options if you want more choices.

Questions that you should ask yourself about Home and Contents Insurance:

Q. Am I covered for accidental damage?

Q. Are my carpets and blinds insured under building or contents?

Q. Do I need to insure any ‘Specified Items’?

Q. Does my Contents policy automatically cover items away from my home?

Q. Am I covered for flooding (and if so, what types of flooding)?

Q. Do I need to notify my insurer when I am going on holidays overseas and my home will be empty?

Q. Do I require a Certificate of Currency for my financier?

Q. When can I commence insurance if I am building a brand new house?

Q. Is removal of debris covered in the event of damage?

Q. How do I calculate my sum insured?

Q. What happens when I claim if I am over or under-insured?

Q. What events am I covered for?

Q. Does the insurance cover accommodation while my home is repaired?

All in a Twitter about Finance
Social Investing?
Keep up with all the latest financial investment and SMSF super news
by following us through our various Social Media channels.